So this year I have decided that during the month of June I will attempt to do Camp NaNoWriMo. Why ever would I do such a crazy thing in a month that is not November? Because I can. Plus because unfortunately although I finished it my Script Frenzy script totally sucks. So during June I will attempt to write a 50,000 word novel adaptation to my sucky script. Am I totally crazy? You bet I am but I can't just let my beloved plot stay embodied in such a horrible play. If I made it into a novel I feel that I would be able to embrace the plot line more fully. Plus once I'm done I can post it to fanfiction sites which you can't really with a script. I have decided that as much as I enjoyed Script Frenzy it just was not for me. I will continue to do it annually if I have the time but I don't really feel as passionate with script writing. So prepare yourselves as I get ready to start this journey with a teeny tiny computer with an even smaller keyboard. Man I wish that my computer would get fixed...this sucks. Anywho I love you all <3
See you next time when I rant about the Glee finale. As much as I loved it there were some sucky parts :(
No comments:
Post a Comment