Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GLEE FINALE!!!


So Glee was on last night. It was not as good as I was expecting. I thought it was really weird how they did not write their songs before they actually went to New York. That is probably why they only got 12th place. How much could they have practised if they only wrote the songs the night before? The scenes between Kurt and Rachel were amazing. I felt incredibly jealous as they sang For Good on the Wicked stage. Although that was like not realistic at all. It was really sweet. I'm glad that they iincluded those scenes. I was really shocked by the Finchel kiss on stage. I feel like that is very out of character for Rachel to do that when she knows  that it cost them nationals. I am also kind of upset because that means the end of St. Berry. Why did they even bother bringing Jessie back if they are not going to explore their relationship? I do feel that the St. Berry relationship was happening too soon. Maybe in a few years when they are in New York together they could try again. Time is the only thing they need to rekindle their romance. Okay now on to the best thing in this episode. I love you. That was perfect. I am so happy that this happened. But was it too soon? Yes, I do think that they should have waited longer to show this but I still loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment