Tuesday, May 31, 2011

College Class Schedule


So I just got my class schedule for the fall. I will hopefully be attending Southern Vermont College in Bennington, Vermont. I have to say I have like the best schedule EVER.

Monday - 3:15-5:15 Comparative Religion
Tuesday/Thursday -                                                                  
                 - 9:35-10:55 US History Since 1945
    - 12:45-2:05 Basic Painting
              - 3:25-4:45 English Composition I
             Wednesday/Friday - 10:20-12:25 Quest for Success: Lights, Camera,      Action: Learning to Work in a Digital TV World
Okay this is just awesome. On Mondays my first and only class is at 3! The only thing I am disappoint with is that with the classes I chose I could not take Sociology :( but that's cool cause I'm taking Comparative Religion instead and get to sleep in a lot on Mondays.
I am really excited about this. I just hope that I somehow manage to get my diploma so I can go. Cross your fingers for me <3



No comments:

Post a Comment